Part 8 P8/23008 - Enfield Town Centre Parking
MEATH COUNTY COUNCIL
Planning Notice PART 8
Planning and Development Act 2000- 2022
Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2023
In accordance with the above regulations Meath County Council proposes to construct a new Town Centre Parking to include:
- Town centre car parking for access to local businesses.
- Parking for the Playground.
- Re-located parking for the Enfield Community Hub.
- Parking for access to public transport links.
- Car changing facilities.
- Bicycle parking.
- Electric bicycle charging facilities.
- Re-location of recycling facilities for safer access.
- Outdoor public plaza (approx. 1,200m²) to the front and rear of the Enfield Community Hub.
- CCTV to cover the facility.
- Associated site development works.
The Development has been subject to an Appropriate Assessment Screening in accordance with Article 6(3) of the EU Habitats Directive (Directive 92/43/EEC) and the Planning and Development Acts 2000-2022. In accordance with Article 81 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2023, Meath County Council has concluded from a screening determination under Article 120(1)(b)(i) that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and that an Environmental Impact Assessment is not required.
Any person may, within 4 weeks from the date of this notice, apply to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the proposed development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment.
The plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy during office hours at the offices of the Local Authority as follows:
- Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, C15 Y291 (Inspection and purchase)
- Meath County Council, Municipal District of Trim Office, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim, Co. Meath. C15 P2HE. (Opening Hours 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2pm to 5pm Monday to Friday) (Inspection only)
Enfield Community Hub, Enfield, Co. Meath. A83 X920 (Inspection only during the hours listed below)
- Monday 9.30am – 1pm
- Wednesday 12.30pm – 3.30pm
- Friday 11am – 2pm
- https://consult.meath.ie (Inspection only)
from Thursday the 21st of September 2023 to Thursday the 19th of October 2023
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing to the Local Authority: Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday the 3rd of November 2023