Draft Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) Scheme 2019-2024
DRAFT STRATEGIC POLICY COMMITTEE (SPC) SCHEME 2019-2024
Following the Local Elections, Meath County Council is establishing four Strategic Policy Committees, as follows:
- Planning, Economic Development and Enterprise
- Climate Action and Environment
- Housing, Community and Cultural Development
The purpose of the Strategic Policy Committees is to advise and assist Meath County Council in the formulation, development and review of policy. Membership of each SPC will comprise 10 Elected Councillors and 5 nominees from Sectoral Interests.
Submissions are now invited in relation to the Draft Scheme which is available here on consult.meath.ie or can be obtained from the Corporate Services Section, Meath County Council – 0469097000.
Submissions may be made;
- through this online consultation portal,
- or in writing to the Meetings’ Administrator, Corporate Services Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291,
- or by email to email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of submissions is 5.00 p.m. on Friday, 9th August, 2019.