Proposed Draft Variation (No. 5) of the Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019
MEATH COUNTY COUNCIL
Planning and Development Acts 2000-2018.
Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2018.
NOTICE OF DRAFT VARIATION OF THE
MEATH COUNTY DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2013-2019
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 13 of the Planning and Development Acts 2000-2018 that Meath County Council proposes to make a variation (Variation No. 5) of the Meath County Development Plan 2013 - 2019. The objective of this Variation is to remove the Phasing objective from residential lands off the Staleen Road in Donore to facilitate the supply of
social and affordable housing supply in this area.
A copy of the proposed draft Variation to the Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019 will be available for inspection from Wednesday 21st November until Thursday 20th December 2018 at the following locations:
• Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm.
The following Municipal District Offices during normal office opening hours:-
• Kells Municipal District, Kells Civic Office, Headfort Place, Kells, A82 W2R3 From 9.00am – 1.00pm & 2.00pm – 5.00pm (5.15pm Monday)
• Laytown-Bettystown Municipal District, Duleek Civic Office, Main Street, Duleek, A92 R9KW From 9.00am – 1.00pm and 2.00pm – 5.00pm (5.15pm Monday)
• Ratoath Municipal District, Dunshauglin Civic Office,Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin A85 XK20 From 9.00am – 1.00pm and 2.00pm – 5.00pm (5.15pm Monday)
• Trim Municipal District, Trim Civic Office, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim C15 P2HE From 9.00am – 1.00pm and 2.00pm – 4.45.pm (5.15pm Monday)
• Ashbourne Municipal District, Ashbourne Civic Office, 1 -2 Killegland Square Upper, Ashbourne, A84 NY73 From 9.00am – 1.00pm and 2.00pm – 5.00pm (5.15pm Monday)
The proposed draft Variation (No. 5) of the Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019 is also available for inspection on Meath County Council’s website at
Making a Submission / Observation
Written submissions or observations should be marked “Draft Variation No.5 to Meath CDP 2013-2019” and submitted to the Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 before 4pm Thursday 20th December, 2018.
• Written submissions or observations may also be made via this online consultation portal
Submissions must include the full name and address of the person making the submission and where relevant, the body or organisation represented.
Written submissions or observations with respect to the draft Variation of the Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019 made to the Planning Department within the above said period will be taken into consideration before the making of a decision on the draft Variation.
Please make your submission by ONE format only i.e hard copy by post OR via this online consultation portal.