Proposed Housing Scheme at Archdeaconry Glebe, Kells, Co. Meath
NOTICE PURSUANT TO SECTION 177AE OF THE PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 - 2022 (AS AMENDED) AND THE PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS 2001 - 2022 (AS AMENDED) RELATING TO A PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT BY MEATH COUNTY COUNCILP
Proposed Housing Scheme at Archdeaconry Glebe, Kells, Co. Meath.
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO AN BORD PLEANÁLA FOR APPROVAL
NOTICE is hereby given that Meath County Council proposes to seek approval from An Bord Pleanála for the construction of 22 housing units in total, including all site development and landscaping works, at Archdeaconry Glebe, Kells, Co. Meath:
The proposed development will consist of:
- Construction of 22 new residential units comprising 6no. 2-bed single storey units, 6no. 2-bed two storey houses, and 10no. 3-bed two storey houses;
- New vehicular access from the existing Blackwater Heights estate;
- Connection to public sewers and mains water supply; and
- All ancillary site works necessary to facilitate the development inclusive of road/footpath revisions, boundary treatments, vehicular parking arrangements, SuDS drainage and landscaping.
A Natura Impact Statement (NIS) has been prepared in respect of the proposed development.
An Bord Pleanála may approve the proposed development in whole or in part, with or without specified modifications, or it may refuse to approve the proposed development.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development, including the Natura Impact Statement, can be inspected free of charge or purchased at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy from 28th November 2022 to 19th January 2023, at the following locations:
- Online at: https://www.meath.ie/council/council-services/planning-and-building
- The Offices of Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 between the hours of 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Note: Due to Covid-19, it is recommended that persons contact the office in advance to arrange viewing on 046 9097000.
- The Offices of An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, between the hours of 9.15am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Note: Due to COVID-19, it is recommended that persons contact the Office to arrange viewing of the application in advance (Phone: (01) 858 8100 or Lo-call 1890 275 175).
Submissions and observations may be made free of charge to the Board relating to:
- the implications of the proposed development for the proper planning and development of the area concerned;
- the likely effects of the proposed development on the environment;
- the likely significant effects of the proposed development on a European site;
and must be made in writing to An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough St, Dublin 1, D01 V902 and received not later than 5:00pm on 19th January 2023.
Please mark the front of the envelope with the following project name:
Meath County Council Proposed Housing Development, Archdeaconry Glebe, Kells, Co. Meath
A person may question the validity of a decision by An Bord Pleanála by way of an application for judicial review, under Order 84 of the rules of the Superior Courts (S.I. No.15 of 1986) in accordance with Section 50 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).