Part 8 P8/22019 - RATHALDRON COURT, RATHALDRON ROAD, NAVAN, CO. MEATH
MEATH COUNTY COUNCIL
Planning Notice PART 8
Planning and Development Acts 2000 – 2022 (Part XI)
Planning and Development Regulations 2001 – 2022 (Part VIII)
RATHALDRON COURT, RATHALDRON ROAD, NAVAN, CO. MEATH
In accordance with the above regulations, Meath County Council proposes to carry out a Housing Development on lands at Rathaldron Court, Rathaldron Road, Navan, Co. Meath
The development will consist of the following:
- Construction of 27 no. residential units comprising – 2 no. 4-bed two-storey semi-detached dwellings; 11 no. 2-bed two-storey terraced dwellings; and, 14 no. apartments arranged in 3 no. two-storey blocks containing a total of 7 no. ground floor level 1-bed units and 7 no. first floor level 1-bed units;
- Provision of public open space, boundary treatments, landscaping and SuDS drainage;
- Connection to public sewers and mains water supply;
- Vehicular parking, cycle parking and refuse storage;
- Extension of internal roads/footpaths and erection of public streetlighting; and,
- All ancillary site works necessary to facilitate the development.
The Development has been subject to an Appropriate Assessment screening in accordance with Article 6 (3) of the EU Habitats Directive (Directive 92/43/EEC) and the Planning and Development Acts 2000 – 2022. In accordance with Article 81 of the Planning & Development Regulations 2001-2022, Meath County Council has concluded from a preliminary examination, that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and that an Environmental Impact Assessment is not required.
Any person may, within 4 weeks from the date of this notice, apply to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the proposed development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment.
The plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy during office hours at the offices of the Local Authority, from 1st November 2022 to 30th November 2022.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing to the Local Authority: Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath or emailed to email@example.com on or before 14th December 2022.