S179a/23001 Planning Notice - Haggard Street, Trim
MEATH COUNTY COUNCIL
Planning and Development Acts 2000 – 2022
Planning & Development Regulations 2001-2023
In accordance with the above legislation, Meath County Council gives notice of its intention to commence a Housing Development, as defined under section 179A of the Planning and Development Acts 2000 - 2022, on lands at No. 15 and No. 16 Haggard Street and part of access lane (L-40224-4) in Townparks North, Trim, Co. Meath.
The development will consist of the following:
- Demolition of existing derelict structures (comprising 2 no. single storey terraced house walls and associated outbuildings) on lands at No. 15 and No. 16 Haggard Street;
- Construction of 4 no. single storey houses comprising - 2 no. 1-bed single storey replacement terrace dwellings (fronting onto Haggard Street); and 2 no. 2-bed single storey semi-detached infill houses accessible from the existing rear lane;
- Erection of public streetlighting to rear lane;
- Connection to public sewers and mains water supply; and,
- All ancillary site works necessary to facilitate the development.
The above development has been subject to an Appropriate Assessment screening in accordance with Article 6 (3) of the EU Habitats Directive (Directive 92/43/EEC) and the Planning and Development Acts 2000 – 2022.
In accordance with the Planning & Development Regulations 2001-2023, Meath County Council has concluded from a preliminary examination that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and that an Environmental Impact Assessment is not required.
The plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection as follows:
- Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, C15 Y291 (Inspection only during office hours);
Municipal District of Trim Office, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim, Co. Meath (Inspection only during office hours); and,
- https://consult.meath.ie/ (Inspection only)
from 12th September 2023 to 7th November 2023.
This notice informs interested persons and parties of Meath County Council’s intention to commence the proposed development no sooner than the abovementioned date of 7th November 2023. Any person may question the validity of any decision of the planning authority by way of an application for judicial review.