Meath County Council, Proposed Housing Development, Farganstown, Navan, Co. Meath
Notice pursuant to Section 177AE of the Planning & Development Act 2000 (as amended) and the Planning & Development Regulations 2001 (as amended) relating to a proposed development by Meath County Council
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO AN BORD PLEANÁLA FOR APPROVAL
Proposed Housing Scheme at Farganstown, Navan, County Meath
NOTICE is hereby given that Meath County Council proposes to seek approval from An Bord Pleanála for the construction of 84 housing units in total, including all site development and landscaping works, with access from the existing LDR06 distributor road at Farganstown, Navan, Co Meath.
The proposed development will consist of; 2no. 4-storey Apartment Blocks, 8no. 3-storey Duplex Units, and 10no. 2-storey Semi-Detached Units.
Apartment Block A – 4 storey Apartment Block comprising 6no. 1-bed apartments unit type AT02, 6no. 1-bed type AT03, 2no. 1-bed type AT06, 5no. 2-bed type AT01, 6no. 2-bed type AT04, 2no. 2-bed type AT05, and 2no. 2-bed type AT07.
Apartment Block B – 4 storey Apartment Block comprising 6no. 1-bed apartments unit type AT02, 6no. 1-bed type AT03, 2no. 1-bed type AT06, 5no. 2-bed type AT01, 6no. 2-bed type AT04, 2no. 2-bed type AT05, and 2no. 2-bed type AT07.
Apartment Block C – 3-storey Duplex Block comprising 6no. 1-bed ground floor apartments unit type AT09, 2no. 2-bed ground floor apartments type AT08, 6no. 2-bed two-storey duplex units type AT11, 2no. 3-bed two-storey duplex units type AT10.
10no. 2-storey Semi-Detached Houses – comprising 4no. 3-bed House type H3A, 2no. 3-bed type H3B, and 4no. 4-bed type H4A.
A Natura Impact Statement (NIS) has been prepared in respect of the proposed development.
An Bord Pleanála may approve the proposed development in whole or in part, with or without specified modifications, or it may refuse to approve the proposed development.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development, including the Natura Impact Statement, can be inspected free of charge or purchased at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy from 1 February 2021 to 19 March 2021, at the following locations:
- Online at: https://www.meath.ie/council/council-services/planning-and-building
- The Offices of Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 between the hours of 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Note: Due to Covid-19, it is recommended that persons contact the office in advance to arrange viewing on 046 9097000.
- The Offices of An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, between the hours of 9.15am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Note: Due to COVID-19, it is recommended that persons contact the Office to arrange viewing of the application in advance (Phone: (01) 858 8100 or Lo-call 1890 275 175).
Submissions and observations may be made free of charge to the Board relating to:
- the implications of the proposed development for the proper planning and development of the area concerned;
- the likely effects of the proposed development on the environment;
- the likely significant effects of the proposed development on a European site;
and must be made in writing to An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough St, Dublin 1, D01 V902 and received not later than 5:30pm on 19t March 2021.
Please mark the front of the envelope with the following project name:
Meath County Council Proposed Housing Development, Farganstown, Navan, Co. Meath
A person may question the validity of a decision by An Bord Pleanála by way of an application for judicial review, under Order 84 of the rules of the Superior Courts (S.I. No.15 of 1986) in accordance with Section 50 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
Practical information in respect of the judicial review process can be accessed on the Board’s website www.pleanala.ie or on the Citizens Information Service website