Part 8 P8/22022 - Dunboyne Link Road - Dunboyne Business Park connection to the R157
MEATH COUNTY COUNCIL
Planning Notice Part 8
Planning and Development Act 2000-2022
Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2022
NOTICE OF PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT
Dunboyne Link Road - Dunboyne Business Park connection to the R157
In accordance with the above regulations Meath County Council proposes to carry out development at Dunboyne Business Park Road and the R157, Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
The proposed development will consist of:
- The provision of a new Link Road (approximately 340m long), from the existing Dunboyne Business Park Road to a ne priority junction the R157.
- The provision of a new Access Road (approximately 50m long), to provide access to the Recycling and Civic Amenity Centre, and other adjacent landholdings.
- Provision of footpaths and raised cycle tracks on both sides of the proposed Link Road.
- Provision of a footpath on the eastern side of the proposed Recycling Centre Access Road.
- Priority junction implementation between the proposed Link Road and the R157.
- Priority junction implementation between the proposed Link Road and proposed Recycling Centre Access Road.
- Provision of off-line bus stops on both sides of the proposed Link Road.
- Public lighting, accommodation and fencing/boundary works, landscaping works, drainage/attenuation works, and ancillary infrastructure and utility works.
The development has been the subject of an Appropriate Assessment screening in accordance with Article 6(3) of the EU Habitats Directive (Directive 92/43/EEC) and the Planning and Development Act 2000-2022.
In accordance with Article 81 of the Planning & Development Regulations 2001-2022, Meath County Council has concluded from a screening determination under Article 120(1B)(b)(i) that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and that an Environmental Impact Assessment is not required.
Any person may, within 4 weeks from the date of this notice, apply to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the proposed development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment.
The plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, during office hours, at the offices of the Local Authority as follows:
- Then Planning Section, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 (inspection and purchase)
- Meath County Council, Ratoath Municipal District Office, Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath, A85 PP71 (inspection only)
- Dunboyne Library, Castle View, Rooske Road, Dunboyne, Co. Meath A86 H393 (inspection only)
- https://consult.meath.ie/ (inspection only)
from Monday 28th November 2022 to Monday 9th January 2023.
- see website for public opening hours: www.meath.ie
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated may be made in writing to the Local Authority: Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org or via the https://consult.meath.ie/ on or before Monday 23rd January 2023.