Part 8 P8/23003 - Play Park at the Fair Green, Railway Yard, Oldcastle, Co. Meath
MEATH COUNTY COUNCIL
Planning Notice PART 8
Planning and Development Act 2000- 2022
Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2023
In accordance with the above regulations Meath County Council proposes to carry out the re-development of the Fair Green, Railway Yard, Oldcastle, Co. Meath in the Townland of Oldcastle.
The development will consist of the provision of a Play Park including:
- Play Park with an area of 4,980 m.sq.
- Multi-use games court.
- Informal sports courts.
- Skate / pump track.
- Exercise equipment.
- Play areas for age groups 0 -12 years.
- Open green spaces.
- Picnic seating.
- Hard and soft landscaping.
- Hard surface paths throughout.
- New public lighting and CCTV.
- Retain and make good existing 1.5m – 4m high natural stone walls.
- All associated works including netting behind sports areas, surface water drainage, ducting, piping etc.
The Development has been subject to an Appropriate Assessment Screening in accordance with Article 6(3) of the EU Habitats Directive (Directive 92/43/EEC) and the Planning and Development Acts 2000-2022. In accordance with Article 81 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2023, Meath County Council has concluded from a screening determination under Article 120(1)(b)(i) that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and that an Environmental Impact Assessment is not required.
Any person may, within 4 weeks from the date of this notice, apply to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the proposed development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment.
The plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy during office hours at the offices of the Local Authority as follows:
- Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, C15 Y291 (Inspection and purchase)
- Meath County Council, Municipal District of Kells Office, Town Hall, Headfort Place, Kells, Co. Meath. A82 W2R3. (Opening Hours 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2pm to 5pm) (Inspection only)
- Oldcastle Library, Millbrook Road, Oldcastle, Co. Meath. A82N125 (Inspection only)
- https://consult.meath.ie (Inspection only)
from Wednesday the 12th of July 2023 to Thursday the 10th of August 2023
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing to the Local Authority: Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 or emailed to email@example.com on or before Thursday the 24th of August 2023